We're Growing: Strand Marketing Hires Three New Team Members
Many hands make light work. With a growing client roster, agency Founder and Principal David Strand quickly recognized the need to augment his team. As a result, we’re pleased to announce the addition of three new members to our ranks.
Deidra Rasmussen came to Strand Marketing from a high tech B2B international marketing. With a background in Account Services and Project Management, a razor-sharp wit, and an expertise in efficiency, Deidra has shown herself to be a natural leader and organizer. In her new role as Account Director, Deidra is redefining agency process and account services best practices.
When not hard at work for her clients, Deidra enjoys relaxing with her husband and two dogs, indulging in the robust reds of her native Oregon, and handcrafting artisanal soaps.
Like so many of Strand’s staff members, Jamie Bradley is a Jack of all agency trades. Certified in search engine optimization and marketing, skilled in web development, as well as social media and content strategy, Jamie joined the Strand team as the Account Coordinator. In addition to servicing her own clients, she’s in charge of agency marketing and assists the Account team in content strategy, campaign development, and implementation of SEO best practices.
In her down time, Jamie enjoys sampling craft beers with her fiancé, trying new recipes, and (cliché as it sounds) long walks on the beach.
Dorina Sawyer joined Stand as their new Office Manager and Bookkeeper. Dorina, or “Dori” as she’s known to the Strand team, has a strong background in business management. In addition to being an integral part of Strand’s light-hearted-yet-driven company culture, Dori’s diverse business skillset and financial prowess truly set her apart from the typical office manager.
In addition to looking after her Strand family, Dori is the proud mother of two talented young women, an avid skier, and a devoted member of several charitable organizations. She shares her home with her husband and her beloved dog, Mousse.
To learn more about the Strand Marketing team, visit our About page.
- We're Growing: Strand Marketing Hires Three New Team Members
- Are You Ready for Google's Pending Switch to Mobile-First SEO Indexing?
- What Does HTTPS Mean, Why Is It Important to Google, and to Your Manufacturing or Tech Business?
- Strand Marketing Holding Annual Coat Drive for the Salvation Army
- Strand to Exhibit at EDI-CON 2016 in Boston
- Strand to Launch Event Video Service at the International Microwave Symposium in San Francisco
- Strand Launches New Mobile Responsive Website for Micro Lambda Wireless
- Rule #9: Video Built the Internet Star; Prepare for Your Closeup
- Strand Designs and Develops Responsive Website for Boston MedFlight
- Strand Designs Logo for 250th Anniversary of Newburyport